Sunday 15 November 2015

Make-up & Hair Inspiraton

Makeup & Hair Inspiration

For our digital image beauty photoshoot the theme is 'the perfect base' and should include one key colour, this could either be a complimentary colour or an analogous one. The hair also needs to be thought about as this is something that is often overlooked in a photograph.

Makeup Design 1


My first make-up look is based around a really fresh, beachy, bronzed summer look. I am planning to do everything warm toned, to make the skin look healthy. This will be paired with lots of highlighter, I want to team this look with the low key lighting, as I believe it will be such a beautiful way to emphasise the shadows and highlights on the face, and will look gorgeous in black and white.

Makeup Design 2


For my second design I will be introducing my one key colour, I have chosen for this to be burgundy, as I want my photoshoot to have quite a dark feel. I will be applying this on top of the first makeup design, as I want the skin to be the same as the one before. I will use this makeup for the high key lighting, as this will emphasise the colour, if this was to be shot in black and white then the lips would just look black.

Hair Design


For my hair design I simply just want straight hair, which I will use a lot of mousse through to give it a wet look, I will play about with slicking it back and putting it in different partings. I will be using the same hair for both of the makeup designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment