Tuesday 17 November 2015

Posing Inspiration

Posing Inspiration

This is a quick mood board I made to bring to my photoshoot for inspiration and direction for my model on how to pose. I want to convey emotion through my photographs, I want it to be quite dark, so I have chosen serious poses and have also kept to a dark colour scheme. I will use different lighting techniques to make it mysterious.

I will be using low key lighting for my black and white photos as this will give me the best shadows that will really emphasise the emotion in the photographs like the ones seen above and the high key lighting will be used for the colour photographs, and this is where I will show my pop of colour.

I will be using an analogous colour scheme as I will be using a dark red, this will be very close to her hair colour which is also a dark browny red. The makeup will also be very bronzed which will compliment the whole look.

No comments:

Post a Comment